Thursday, November 12, 2009

Scooby Doo, Where Are You!

I had been waiting to post Halloween because the whole family dressed up this year, but I didn't get a good picture of us all. So, I was hoping to talk us all into getting dressed up again, but that looks like it's not going to happen. These are the best I could do.

Kres told us 2 months before Halloween what we were going to dress up like. Of course, he wanted to be Scooby Doo! Clay-Shaggy, Me-Daphne, and Beckham-Fred. As soon as Ella found out that Kres was going to be Scooby then she wanted to be Scooby. Poor Amber, I'm sure she could have found a darling little costume for her little girl, but Scooby is what she wanted to be. Good thing they look adorable in any costumes.

The kids had a cute preschool program on Thursday, Grandma's work parade and the Ward Trunk or Treat on Friday, and then Trick or Treating on Saturday. They have enough candy to last a year! But, they LOVED dressing up and are old enough to really enjoy Halloween now.







I thought these trunks were so clever. This guy is obviously a bowl of spaghetti, but the cutest part was his wife was a jar of spaghetti sauce that looked just like the real thing and it said "Preggo and the expiration date said May23, 2010." --fun way to make that announcement!
And this cute trunk with the cute little dragon crawling under the bridge.

3 comments:

garrynkim said...

Finally, thank you! Talon's freshman coach Lewis and his cute family dressed up as the scooby gang too. Lewis was Fred, Lindsey was daphne, their youngest Sandler was scooby and his brother Cohen was Shaggy. They decorated their trunk as the Mystery Machine. I wish you'd gotten a family picture!!

Krissy T. said...

Very cute! I'm waiting to see you and Clay in your costumes and wasn't Beckham a pumpkin?

gwen said...

cute, cute--Someday Kres is going to be embarrassed when the girls see some of these pictures! You are right--they are cute in any costume!