I finally got a new camera. It's nothing fancy but better than no camera.



A few weeks ago, our upstairs bathroom toilet flooded. To say the least, it was a mess! Fire department visit, new vinyl flooring, ripped out carpets, hole in the ceiling, and drying fans and hoses everywhere. It took over two weeks to get everything back to normal. A guy came to get the final check on Tuesday.
Not even a week later on Monday, I heard some dripping water coming from the ceiling in the room right under the flooded toilet. Here we go again! This time it was a leak in the pipe that they think was bumped from the last time. This time the bathroom upstairs has no damage. This time, the hole in the ceiling is 5 times as big and they cut some wall too. And, this time, I have a camera :)


Oh the joys of being a home owner.
Actually, when I compare this flooding to the flooding damage in Japan it is unthinkable what they are going through. So, I will take my little leaks and flooding any day over that!
3 comments:
adorable beginning pictures, not so cute ending pictures. UGH! Hope you're surviving.
lOVE THE PICTURES OF THE BOYS! i HOPE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EMPTY ROOM TO SET UP YOUR CRAFT ROOM. i'LL COME HELP! tHAT WOULD BE ONE OF THE BLESSINGS THAT WOULD FOLLOW THE TRIAL!!
Jeez, hope you guys can catch a break and have no flooding for awhile! Your camera took good pictures of the boys, so cute!
Post a Comment