No, not Grandpa. This was the last picture and it ended up being the first??

Beckham turned two this last spring. It is so fun to be his mom. He is very easy going, shy and reserved. He LOVES all sports and balls. So for his birthday we had a baseball party. It was the perfect party. The weather was gorgeous and my sister and her family and Ella all happened to be in town. They always make everything better when they are around! Of course all our other family and friends made it perfect too!

I have the best family that always help me decorate and run the birthday parties. Thanks everyone! I couldn't do it without you guys!





THIS was the best moment of the party. Beckham realized we were all celebrating just for him.











Thanks, Mom, for making the best hamburgers ever! We all enjoyed remembering the good old days and the booth burgers.













2 comments:
BTW--Ella, I updated. So, now you have to comment:)
Has this post really been on here since June and I am just now seeing it? Beckham is the sweetest two year old ever! Plus, he is so darned funny too. Love him!
Post a Comment