We had a great (short) trip to Oregon for the New Year.


Grandpa's friend, The Pony.

Look at that hair. So funny! It might look more like a warthog than a pony:)

Grandpa's horse friends.

One of K's favorite buddies is Evalily. But, K prefers to call her "LOVElilly" because she's not "EVIL lily."


Not one of B's best moments. This boy does NOT like to have to cut his nap short.

The newest family addition. Lydia is so sweet.

I love it when these two get to spend time together. They have a great friendship.

I heart volleyball.





Of course K had to get his fix of Grandma's hot tub.


And, a little Just Dance to top it off!




B does awesome for a 2 year old.
4 comments:
HAPPy new year! Hope u guys have a great 2012!
Happy New Year. I'm so glad you came to visit. The time was too short, but I think everyone had a good time at the reunion. I loved watching the kids dancing! Let's face it, I love it whenever I get to see family!
Happy New Year! (Your pictures made me sad I missed the reunion. Hopefully next year...) Your boys are growing up so cute!
Such fun, looks like the weather improved after we left!
Post a Comment