For Kresh's 6th birthday he wanted a ninja party. I wanted to make it as stress-free as possible since we were on vacation the 2 weeks prior to his party. So, I decided to do a birthday package deal at a local event place. I was happy with the way the place worked with us. They gave us lots of special attention and really catered to our needs and requests. Kresh had a great time and the best part was cutting the birthday cake with a real samurai sword delivered by a "real ninja" that magically descended from the ceiling!
A special thank you to my super-talented sister who helped me design and create invitations, headbands, goody bags, and the cake. And, a special thank you to all who were able to make it to the party and share with him on his special day.
It's hard for me to believe he's six already! I love my boy!
I havn't blogged in so long that I'm not even sure how it works anymore. The pictures were turned the correct way when I downloaded them. Sorry it's so annoying to look at blurry, side-ways pictures.


























2 comments:
The headbands and cake turned out adorable. It looks like such a fun party. I guess I should be on the look out next time I see the boys...I mean Ninja's!!
Your kids are so lucky you throw such great parties! Looks like it was a fun day :).
Post a Comment