
Sorry for the gross feet picture. But seriously... where are my ankles!
You know it's bad when you have a flip-flop line and you have a crease where your ankles are supposed to be.
I was hoping to NOT be so swollen this time around considering it isn't July and August, but no such luck.
Obviously, I've hit the wall. I was feeling pretty good, but now I'm starting to get anxious for it to be over with. I guess I've complained enough for one post.
6 comments:
Oh My!! I know how you feel!
that is so funny looking! not fun for you though, sorry.
You get to complain all that you want to--it is a pregnant woman's right. We all know that the end product is well worth it. But in the meantime, complain and get sympathy--you deserve it!
I always thought you were so swollen with kres because it was summer. The picture is pretty funny, but I know you are ready for it to be DONE!
I'm so sorry! The last bit is such a pain :(
Now I will be looking for your ankles at my wedding...it will keep me entertained!
Post a Comment