Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Love the 80's!

Our Ward had an I Love the 80's dance/dress-up party last night.  They did a great job with the decorations, games and teaching some group dances.  They had us turn in pictures of ourselves in the 80's and current.  They had a slide show going with everyone's pictures and other trivia questions, quotes, and 80's memorabilia showing through out the night.  They had everyone guess who the 80's pictures belonged to.  It was funny because when my picture came up the guy sitting right next to me couldn't figure out who it was.  Everyone got a good laugh out of that.  I think it was because not many people realize how old we really are.  A lot of the pictures were baby and little kids pictures.  
Clay's 80's picture was a hit.  It was a perfect representation of his early skater days.  And his outfit last night was also a hit.   Can you guess who he was?  
I basically wore my Rock Band outfit but forgot to take a picture.  It was a fun night, and Kresh had a blast at Grandma's full house since everyone was able to come home for the weekend.




4 comments:

Heather said...

Classic pictures! (By the way, I think I may have beat you for bang height in my 1989 school pictures (7th grade...wow...). Not that I'm bragging -- the pictures were pretty bad (think braces and glasses along with the sky high hair). :)

kc and k said...

Hey Heather, I think I do remember the picture you are talking about, and yes you probably win! I don't know how you got them so high. My bangs were always pretty short in comparison to others. I have braces in this picture too, but I'm obviously not showing them. So funny to go back and look at. And, I don't think anyone has a good 7th grade picture:)

gwen said...

Good Pictures--sounds like a fun party! Our ward hasn't had a good activity this year!! Glad you could go and have some fun!

Unknown said...

Did clay have the diamond stud in his ear? One of my favorite 80's characters...