









These are the pictures from the first of THREE Easter egg hunts that we took the kids to. They knew just what to do this year, and it was so cute and fun to watch them. We also attempted to dye some eggs, but it would have been more fun if we had more of them to dye.
I forgot to take pictures on Sunday. We all wore our outfits from Krissy's wedding. Clay was the only speaker at church. He made lots of people cry, so I guess that means it was good:) I was trying to keep it together during his talk, and I was pretty successful. But during the closing prayer, Kres jabbed his fingers into my eyes. I was tearing up so bad that my tears were black from my makeup. Of course, everyone was coming up to me to say what a good talk Clay gave and I had black ALL over my face. I have all the luck! :)
7 comments:
Did he know he was going to be the only speaker? How scary is that. Our ward had three two choir numbers and three speakers, the last being our bishop!
They are such cuties! This is a fun age, and you will dye MANY MORE Easter eggs over the years! Cool about Clay's talk!
He called the Bishop on Saturday night to see what order he'd be speaking and that's when he was told he would be the only one. The choir sang about four songs, but that was it.
What a coincidence--Dad was the only speaker in his ward too! I assume it was one easter?
Easter was way fun, huh! Eli is way more into holidays now and it makes me get more excited for each one! So you don't have much longer until the little guy gets here! Please let me know or have Amber tell me, I am so excited for you guys!
Okay for some reason I could not access your blog, so I've been checking out Kim's blog to see if she was posting anything about you and the baby. I saw a picture of Beckham on your mom's blog....SOOOOOO ADORABLE! And then I decided to see if I could get onto your blog again and this time it let me. I was also able to add you to my google reader where it wouldn't let me before, so now I can read your blog again! YAY!
I hope you are doing good, I know how rough those first weeks are. Hang in there my friend.
Cngratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy! I love his name.
Post a Comment