Beckham arrived two weeks ago. It was quite the drama getting him here. With Kres being so sick, me being induced early, trying to juggle babysitters and doctor's appointments for Kres, me getting sick, Clay getting sick, bringing Beckham home and then him being hospitalized again for his jaundice, taking him back and forth to the hospital daily to get poked and prodded, etc. Ahhhhh --we're all exhausted and happy to be home and well. Thank goodness for my mom being here and my sister being close enough to take a few days off to help out. You've been my guardian angels, and I thank you so much!
Beckham is so sweet and sleepy. Kres's looks from the begining were all me and my family. So far, Beckham looks so much like Clay. Even his fingers and toes are all his dad's.





We're so glad you're here. We love you, sweet baby!
11 comments:
Beckham is a very sweet baby, in spite of all the trips to the hospital and doctor! I'm glad I was here and able to help, and I'm glad Krissy could be here to help me!! He is adorable and endearing us all!
He has changed so much just in the little time he's been here! We all can't wait to see him in person!! (Kres too) Hopefully life will calm down a little for you now! So glad he's doing better.
He looks gorgeous! Sorry to hear about all the jaundice and pricking. Poor guy. Can't wait to see him in real life!
He is so cute! I am so sad I haven't met him yet, but I scheduled special Beckham baby time at the end of the month... Maybe I should notify his mother...hmmm
Congratulations! I'm sorry you've had to go through so much. That's enough to break your heart, that picture of him in his little light house thing, with eye coverings all by himself- so sad but so cute, it looks like he's tanning! Congrats!!!
Wow! He is such a beautiful and handsome boy! Congratulations. A rocky start...hope it settles down now and you can enjoy a sweet babymoon.
You guys are amazing! Congratulations and I agree with the other comments in hoping that things slow down a little bit. Hope you guys feel better, too.
Oh Ky he is just PRECIOUS! I hope things settle down for you now. I'm thinking of you!
Welcome baby Beckham....we love you sweet baby!
he is adorable ky!!!! wHAT A SWEET LITTLE MAN.. i'M GLAD EVERYTHING is good now and you are hopefully able to rest a bit...
I am sorry that you have had such an ordeal, but the end product is wonderful! I am glad you are all home and feeling better.
Post a Comment