Tuesday, May 19, 2009

cUteNeSs cApTuReD!!!

This is Ella assuring me that she did NOT write on herself with blue chalk.

My little snuggly bug
He's awake
Kres loving Grandpa during lunch
So comfortable in Grandma's arms

5 comments:

garrynkim said...

Those pictures are keepers. Love Kres in that cowboy hat. Taz thinks Beckham is falling out of Grandma's arms!! He's a little worried.

gwen said...

Cute kids--cute pictures! You can assure Taz that he's NOT falling out of my arms. I was leaning on the boppie. I can't believe how "filled out" he looks in the awake picture! I haven't seen him for 4 days, and he's changed in that short time! Kids and babies are amazing!

gwen said...

p.s. I didn't notice the blue nose until about the 3rd tme I looked at the picture!

Krissy T. said...

Yep, you are right. Cuteness was captured in all of them!

kelsey said...

So cute. Everyone of them. I can't believe what a big kid Kres looks like in the most recent post...what a good, sweet big brother. Is he always gentle with B? The big brother in our house has his very sweet moments and his very "wrestly" moments with his little sis. When she was tiny, he sure could get me riled up by his attacks. Now she's big enough to roll with most of his rough-housing.

I'm glad you are post pics of darling Miss Ella, since someone else who shall remain nameless isn't! She's so cute. I love seeing her grow up too.