THE SPOILED ONE??
Beckham had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looked great. He is now a whopping 8 pounds 9 ounces. I tried to get a picture of how little he is since they grow sooo fast, but I think he looks pretty big in the picture still.

THE NEGLECTED ONE??

Actually he is might be getting pretty spoiled since he has Grandma's attention 24/7. She's going back home tomorrow, so we'll see how we will survive without all her help :( I'm not looking forward to that, but it's gotta happen.
Keeping Kres entertained with Rock Band.

His favorite is the Spongbob song.

Ella's 3rd birthday party. He had a blast!

Fingerpainting project.

Watching The Little Mermaid with his friend, Addy.

Finally bonding with Uncle Randy. My brother loves little kids and they usually love him back. But, Kres hasn't given him the time of day up until Beckham's birth. Since Beckham was getting all the attention from the others, playing with Randy started looking not so bad. He figured out it was actually pretty fun.

Grandma and Grandpa putting him to work.

Being a big brother. He is very sweet with the baby and very protective. I'll have to get a better picture of the two of them, but this will do in the mean time.

And now more pictures of the baby.

My little Sly Stallone. He's had a droopy mouth since he was born. The doctor's were a little concerned because they thought it might effect his eating, but he seems to be doing well.
I was able to get a pretty good picture of the droop. He's so cute because his cry still sounds like a baby tiger or something (almost a growl).


This Ella could hold the baby all day long. She's very sweet with her two "brothers" (as she likes to call them.)

We were so excited to get a visit from Randy and Ella when Beckham was just a week old. Trampis was going to come visit, but he had to go golfing with his friend instead. But, his dad made him call and explain why he wasn't going to visit. Don't worry Trampis, I understand what it's like to be 13.

So, anyone of you out there fans of Fringe?? I was freaking out about the season finale the other night. It's getting so exciting. And, did anyone else think that Helen might have gone too far with the weight loss??
8 comments:
Great blog and good pictures! Yes, life will change a bit when I leave, but you can do it! When you set your mind to it, you can do anything! Cute and sweet boys1 (Kres' "twin" is sweet, too!
I started crying when I looked through this post because I haven't even met Beckham yet! Two more weeks and then I will be home. :) I loved how fingerpainting turned into a whole arm project. I also thought Helen looked really thin.
117 sounded very extreme to me, they all looked good and all were so close. What the heck happened to the Boise girl??
We have Fringe on DVD and aren't caught up, sounds like we'd better get going on it!!
Such cute pictures. It makes us all sad we aren't there to see this precious little stage because it really does happen so fast. July though!!
Beckham is so beautiful (maybe I shouldn't call a boy that, but still -- what perfect little features!) I hope everything goes well when Grandma goes home :).
Yes, Beckham is already starting to change a bit! Very cute!
so sweet and cute! i forget they were ever that small.
helen looked bad to me too. maybe all the loose skin that was too tan made her look worse.
First...cute cute baby!
Okay so Fringe totally freaked me out! We just watched it last night, I am going to watch it again tomorrow. I am so confused!
And YES Helen took it WAY too far. She looks totally unhealthy.
Jes, I was confused too and had to have Clay explain it to me.
Post a Comment