Thursday, May 28, 2009

bRiNg iT oN

sUmMeR tHaT iS

Kres, Ella, and Eli had a blast at the park yesterday.  Kres and Eli looked liked twins especially from behind, and I love watching them play together.  They are such little BOYS!  









Beckham, the ladies man, chilled with Reese and Mckinley.  Aren't they so cute!  Reese is at that fun and cute smiling age.
Kres didn't know that the towel wasn't supposed to go in the fountains.  

2 comments:

garrynkim said...

Looks like a fun day and hopefully it wore the little guy out. I saw the temp was supposed to be in the 90's...it's beginning to look like Vegas!

gwen said...

I almost missed this blog! I just saw the "question of the day one" and didn't look down further! I don't think I've ever been to this park, but it looks like a good idea, and a fun one for the kids!