Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sorry, Friend!


My friend, Jessica, is a HUGE Minnesota Vikings Fan. Well, her husband is--therefore she is-- therefore her whole family is. She even did a whole blog post with a letter to Brett Favre explaining how she never thought they'd be cheering for him.
Aren't they such a cute family! (you did good, Jes)
Anyway, I've never been a big fan of NFL football. I'm more into college football. But, her post did intrigue me to check on the Vikings to see what's up with them and of course their famous quarterback.
It just so happened that today the Vikings played the Pittsburgh Steelers, which just so happens to be Clay's favorite NFL team...


And, I'm afraid the news is not good for my dear friend.
Sorry Mr Favre, you couldn't save your Vikings from those Steelers!


But, you did help make it easier for my family to wear their colors a little prouder today.

Especially with two sons now, I might just have to become an NFL fan afterall. But, which colors should I wear???

5 comments:

garrynkim said...

Poor Jessica, I thought her post was cute. At least all your "boys" like the same team. We have Panthers, Eagles, Patriots,and 49ers all in one house.

jessica said...

Thanks for the love...we didn't watch the game until this morning...we knew the outcome last night after Aric's friend sent him a nasty text. You have to admit that pick wasn't totally Favre's fault... I love you and miss you...even if your team did steal our thunder.

gwen said...

Sounds like a Jessica/Ky war is brewing over FOOTBALL? Cute pictures of all of the fans! I'll just stick to being an Ontario Tigers fan--the coach is great, and they have a really good up-and-coming player named Trampis! Go Team!

gwen said...

I might add--I'm also an Echo Cougar's fan--8th grade--They, too, have a great coach and a good up-and-coming quarterback! But, their season is over and I'll soon be watching basketball! I'm also a fan of Taz's team, but don't get to see him play very much at all.:( I love all of my little athletes, including Ella and her volleyball team!

Unknown said...

I love it! Too funny, I also haven't gotten into pro football at least yet. Maybe someday but for now I am good with great ol BSU! I loved going to the park with you guys last week, that was fun we need to do it more often!