Beckham's starting to try solids. He loves squash and sweet potatoes the best so far.

I have a feeling these two are going to be like two peas in a pod!

Their new Halloween pjs. They glow in the dark, but it freaks me out in the middle of the night when I go to check on them. Especially B's glowing eyes.


Our little play-doh family! K mostly made it by himself with a little assistance from mom. I love how little kids put arms coming out of the heads and completely forget the bodies!

I'm STILL sick! Clay had to take the day off again today. Last night I had a blessing and feel hopeful that I'll be better soon. Thanks Clay for putting up with me and helping out so much with the kids.
4 comments:
Oh yum!, I just had a sweet potatoe for dinner the other night too!! He looks so cute and so much older. I hope they do become two peas in a pod!! Hope you feel better.
this comment is from gwen on brian's computer. the t2wo peas in a pod are just too cute! they are such sweet kids and fun to be around. I miss them and am only a couple of miles away! Hope we both get to feeling better soon!
Very cute pictures! Maybe you shouldn't use the scary pajamas so you don't scare yourself silly!
Cute guys!
Post a Comment