144 Months
4382 Days
6,311,385 Minutes
378,683,112 Seconds
8 Different Places to Live
2 Homes of Our Own
1 Cat Gone
2 Colleges
12 Jobs
1 War Deployment
7 Kidney Stones Passed
672 Times the Garbage Has Been Taken Out
1 Appendix Missing
11 Stays in the Hospital
Several Mountains Climbed
Some Drama
A Few Tears
Lots of Laughs
2 Incredible Sons
and as of today...
12 Wedding Anniversaries!!!
6 comments:
Wow! Congratulations. Cute wrap up. Speaking of cute, Beckham is adorable. And Kres is so handsome. I hope I get to hang out with them one of these years before they get too big.
Well, when you put it that way!! Hope it was a happy one!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Happy Anniversary :)
Congratz from the east coast! Seriously cute family.
Congrats! That is such a cool way to do an anniversary post! How did you even figure out, and remember all those numbers? I love the garbage number. :)
Your boys are totally cute, hope you don't mind me spying on you guys every now and then!
I posted a response awhile ago, but don't see it on here? Did you block me from your blog :)? Anyway, I was just thinking about your anniversary a few weeks ago. Hard to believe 12 years? I still remember the wedding clearly...
Post a Comment