Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i tried

i have 3kids crawling on me but wanted to finish this post
1st day of preschool went pretty well except for getting a decent pic
thses are the best i could get













8 comments:

Heather said...

too cute!

Krissy T. said...

Did they have fun? Will they like it?

kc and k said...

I'm not sure if they LOVED it. They hardly said a thing about it when I picked them up. I think it'll take a little getting used to.

Chris said...

elsa starts next week. she's been playing "going to school" for a week now, so we'll see how it goes when it's the real thing.

garrynkim said...

It looks like they had fun. It looks like a lot of kids. Hope there are a lot of teachers.

gwen said...

these two cuties are growing up too fast! adorable pictures. I think they will like it, and I know you will like the free time!

Krissy said...

very cute! How did they do once you left?? Halle cries and cries. I hope it doesn't last long. It kills me....

Janell said...

Wow. They are so cute and grown-up. I love the book-bags.