
Kres and I spent ALL day making and delivering sugar cookies.

My cute little Valentines!
We recently spent some time at my parent's house...

Beckham's new trick-standing and walking along furniture.

And of course clapping for himself afterwards.

"Draa-ma Dwen" and Kres are best buds.

These two are pretty fond of each other as well.
(I love how Beckham is holding onto Grandpa's hand-so sweet)

Having fun feeding Grandpa's birds.

I find it so funny how Beckham just puts up with Grandpa (he had bare feet).

And again, the look on his face when his toes get pricked with the tree needles.
It makes me laugh!
3 comments:
I want to be on the delivery route!! Those boys are just adorable. Beckham totally looks like he's saying:"Get on with it Grandpa!!" Too funny.
The cookies were delicious, thanks again! Love the pic of gpa and b napping together!
I love your sugar cookies!! Did you save some for me? I love every minute of the time I get to spend with your kids (and all my grandkids!) What a cute valentine picture!
Post a Comment