My two sons are both quite different. Kresimir is full of joy and easily smiles for everyone (although he does have his favorites.) On the other hand, Beckham is not that easily giving of his smiles.
While my family was visiting for Christmas they kept saying that Beckham never smiles.
Although they are right in that he usually greets people looking like this...

If he warms up to you, you MIGHT see him looking like this...

Better yet like this...

And, if you're really lucky like this...

I often get the pleasure of seeing him looking like this...

He still has his Sly Stallone smile, but he wouldn't be the same without it.
I love this age when they start really showing their personalities. Beckham is so sweet. We drag him around with us all day, and he just puts up with us.
And, I think its fun to have two very different personalities in the house.
5 comments:
Great pictures of those smiles!! I know he laughs a lot and smiles for you--it's all of those other people he's leary of! He's a sweetie, that's for sure, and adorable!
OOOHHH, my baby does smile!! I just wish he did it more often for "family". Yes, all I can say is thank goodness they all have different personalities!!
He only smiles for his mom, I think! Cute and sweet anyway, even though he doesn't smile :). I kind of got a hint of a smile from him the other day when I was babysitting, but not a full smile!
You could easily be describing my two boys in this post! You're right, it is fun to have two such different personalities in the house. Yours are both adorable!
I agree! Different personalities keep it fun. He is so cute Ky.. I need a try at getting him to smile!
Post a Comment