HApPy nEw YEaR!!!


The aftermath of our New Year's Eve Silly-String Fight. It was just the three of us since Beckham was asleep. But, he woke up just in time to ring in the New Year with me. Clay and Kres didn't make it to midnight though.

Helping Emily and Eli build their snowman.

And, creating a slide from a pile of snow.

Where's Ella? Can you count all six kids? Poor Trey! But, oh how Kres loves his cousins.

Randy was the first receiver of the coveted New Moon poster. I'm sure he was very upset when it was quickly taken away from him and he had to choose another gift.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Kres could not get enough of Grandma's hot tub.

Beckham loves his cousins too.

Our little Nativity scene.

Did I mention Beckham loves his cousins, especially the ones that would "walk" around with him.

I did a lot of homemade gifts this year since I am low on money. I made these Christmas scrapbooks for my visiting teaching ladies and partner.

The JOY was for one of Kres's teachers and the ornaments for Grandma and Grandpa. I forgot to take pictures of the other things I made.

I can't believe its 2010. I can't believe its been a decade since 2000. It doesn't seem like that long ago.
I hope I enjoy this new year and can get out of my rut.
And, I hope you all enjoy this year as well.
3 comments:
I love your crafty gifts! Happy New Year!
What a fun new year!! Adorable pictures!! I personally love the homemade gifts. What did you get from Brooke?
what fun!i hope you have a good new year and increased happiness with your sweet children!i never did see ella in that picture!
Post a Comment