Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cute, Cute, Cute!

The kids had their first preschool Christmas program this morning. I wouldn't exactly say they did well in their performances, since they didn't exactly participate in everything. But, they looked cute anyways. You can't expect too much from 3 year olds I guess.











Clay's hoping he's on Santa's NICE list this year.
Eight Days 'til Christmas! I can't wait.

4 comments:

garrynkim said...

So cute, can't wait to see everyone. When did Beckham get so much hair?? Kres has the same hair do as Taz!!

Krissy T. said...

I'm sure it was a cute program. They are only in preschool, so I wouldn't expect too much :)

Libug said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

gwen said...

It was fun to see them "perform" for the first time! They looked so cute--glad I could see it all! That picture of Beckham looking at Santa is priceless! I was comforted to know Santa was an old friend of Clay's!