Friday, December 4, 2009

We Love Visitors!

This week we had a special visitor when (big) Ella got to stay with us.
The kids loved spending EVERY minute with her. I think she was exhausted when she left. We miss her already.
Here are some of the activities that we managed to get into ONE day--reading, playing games, making wrapping paper, lunch at Red Robin, visiting the doctor, playing superheros, riding the glass elevators, and making ginger bread houses!











5 comments:

Audra said...

Cousins are so fun! I wish we would get visitors more often....

garrynkim said...

What a busy day. Ella's hair is getting so long. I must say, Taz and Cynjyn were moping around all day after hearing that Ella got to spend time with "the two cutest boys ever" as Taz said with a frown.

gwen said...

Fun day!! Love the G B house--nice tradition : ) I would have loved to see Ella while she was h ere--always miss all the gkids! Glad you could enjoy her for awhile~!

Krissy T. said...

Looks like fun times! Glad I could be a little part of it!

gwen said...

What a cute Christmas picture! Beck is looking a lot like Kres in this picture!