Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Talon, You're Twenty!

As of today, I've been an aunt for twenty years! Yes, twenty! Talon was the cutest baby. And, I was so happy to be an aunt. It's still one of the things I enjoy the most about my life. But, who wouldn't with the best nieces and nephews ever!
Talon, I hope you have a most special day. You are so talented, caring, supportive, and fun to be around! Oh, and you're still one of the cutest people I've ever seen.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



4 comments:

kc and k said...

It's really December 16, but my time must be set wrong.

garrynkim said...

What a cute picture of the boys with Santa, no more are they scared of him!! Yes, my baby has grown up nicely!! Welcome to adulthood Talon.

jessica said...

I remember when you became an aunt...I remember Talon as a little baby/toddler, what a handsome young man he has become!

Oh and I love all your new pics!

Krissy T. said...

Happy Birthday! We love you Talon!

the Christmas pictures you added are very cute indeed!