Friday, March 26, 2010

ummmmm...Emily...Krissy...the wait is over...

Some of our favorite people to hang out with are Emily and Krissy and their families. We went to the zoo the other day and Emily forgot her camera and Krissy's batteries died, so I was responsible for documenting the occasion. I hope I did it justice. So, without further ado here are the million pictures that I took.

Hangin with the penguins!

































We are so lucky that Reese and Beckham are the best babies. They are so patient and just chill so that the others can have their fun. Thank you, Little Ones!




I could definitely take a million more pictures of these cute kids.
But, this will have to do until the next time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ky I love it!! Thanks so much for being such a wonderful picture taker. And you guys are definitely some of our favorite people to play with too!!

garrynkim said...

Cute and fun!! It's so nice to have a good zoo close by.

Krissy T. said...

Looks like a fun time. I'm glad I'm one of your favorite people to hang out with (just teasing, I understand).

gwen said...

Looks like they had lots of fun! I recall it was kind of chilly that day, but that didn't seem to deter the fun. Glad you have nice friends to hang out with!

Kelli and Chad said...

Going to the Zoo with all you girls is really fun! And you got some great pictures, it looks like the kids had a blast!