Clay's sister got married this last weekend.
I was worried that it might be miserably hot since it was an outdoor wedding in the middle of August. But even though it was 90 degrees outside, it was a beautiful day!

Kresh was one of the ring bearers along with Shane's nephew, Carmine. And, Ella was the flower girl. They were all so adorable. Clay and I laughed when Kresh said the quote that I put in the title. Kids are so funny.

Even though he couldn't be a Ring BOY, his excitement was questionably containable.

We didn't actually stay for the dancing, but these two are always dancing when they are together.

All of the kids together watching a video while waiting for their big assignments. They all became quite good friends.

Grandpa T knew how to entertain this little guy. Yep, a bowl of chocolate.

Other than the chocolate, it wasn't one of Beckham's best days. He was feeling quite miserable from either being sick or teething. But, he (we) survived without too much drama.
I did have to walk out of the ceremony with him since he was really fussy. But, I heard most of it from the sidelines.

It really was a beautiful day, and she was a gorgeous bride.

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Sayer!!!
4 comments:
They all look absolutly adorable!! LOVE Kres's hair. Sad that little Beckham was so unhappy!! Maybe you should have invited Grandpa W.
The kids look so cute!
Kres's quote is hilarious, and makes total sense. Sounds like a good time, other than poor Beckham not doing well.
Great pictures, cute kids, I wish them years of happiness! Glad your camera was working
Post a Comment