Happy Un-Birthday to Kresimir! He celebrated his 4th birthday at preschool this past week since his birthday is during the summer.
Of course, he had to have Scooby-Doo cupcakes!

Kresh loves to run. And, he loves to help dad train.


I finally cut Beckham's hair. Although the curls were so cute, I knew it was past time when a guy at the store called him a girl.
His hair is hard to cut because he has all these patches of bald spots.


This book is his favorite thing lately. He carries it around and loves to have it read to him.

And finally, this cute, cute, cute picture of my new niece Lillian!
What a sweetie!
3 comments:
Now we both have nieces named Lillian and Ella, funny.
The cupcakes look delicious and Beckham looks so cute with that haircut. Lillian looks adorable, but I bet she's grown since that picture.
Happy un-birthday to a very special boy. Cute pictures of him "warming up" Beckham is just too cute! What a sweetie, and the haircut looks good!
Post a Comment