Monday, May 17, 2010

Our Unwanted Residents

Are Providing Hours of Fun

Well....not exactly.


Some birds and their babies have discovered that inside the vent right above our back door is a perfect place to have a nest.
We are amazed that they are able to get in and out so well.
But, we are not fond of the continuous bird droppings found on our back door patio.---So Gross!

We've spent the last few days spraying and cleaning off the droppings just to find them back again minutes after we leave.
The kids have enjoyed playing with the water and found a new way to spray each other that makes everyone happy.
They laugh and laugh and have the funnest time.

We are loving the beautiful weather!

We even made some S'mores the other night since its that time of year. Hooray!


4 comments:

Audra said...

yummy s'mores! What a fun way to play with water...maybe I can talk my kids in to that!

gwen said...

I agree, hooray for better weather!! I thought your visitor was going to be a mouse!! Glad it was only a bird--and birds are fun to watch! Fun pictures of the kids, "playing in the water!" Did Beckham get a s'more too?

garrynkim said...

WOW, I'm about to do a smore post too. That's too weird. I got sidetracked with your update!

Krissy T. said...

Yeah, the bird droppings are kind of gross but the kids do seem to have a good time cleaning it up!