Monday, May 24, 2010

A gReAt dAy!

First off, Beckham loves his birthday present (and so does Kresh).

But, what I'm really posting about is the kids' field trip day to the Discovery Center. It was one of those days that everything worked out great. The kids got along so well, we were able to take our time on things, and I wasn't late or rushed. Everyone was interested and wanted to learn. It was just a perfect day. Except for one downfall-the place was packed. It's definitely the time of year for field trips. The kids didn't seem to mind. I just had a hard time keeping track of three kids who wanted to do everything at different times and places. I tried not to let that stress ruin our time, and I think I did a decent job of that. I have quite a few pictures, but I decided to just pick a few to post.
They love that little store.
So cute of Ella and Beckham. Ella LOVES to take care of him.
At the giant bubble maker...
Ella was very cautious and wanted to make sure she was doing it correctly.
On the other hand, Kresh was ready to pop it as soon as he could.
At this experiment, the kids are supposed to make objects float into the air. But, Kresh found a different way to look at it.
Notice that Ella has a dog, and Kresh has a jaguar.
Cool, he made an echo.
They are "acting" in this shot. They are supposed to be worried that they are swimming with sharks. Although you can't tell by their faces, they actually loved the green screen room.
This is my FAVORITE picture! I think its so cute that they can't reach, but they just make it work anyway. ( They have the exact same hair color which always surprises me.)
I also took them to a nature center. They're at such a fun learning age. I was surprised they were brave enough to go into this bear's cave. The boy in front of them wouldn't go in. They were nervous but went in anyways.
On days like these, I always think I have the best job in the world. I just get to hang out with the kids and enjoy being together.
(I didn't have to worry about the part of my job where I have to cook, clean, and discipline. I don't like that part at all-urg!)

4 comments:

garrynkim said...

Love that shark picture. How fun. Just enjoy the fun mommy times. The other stuff is boring and useless, the house will just get dirty again, why clean...etc.

Krissy T. said...

Sounds like an enjoyable time! I admire you for taking 3 kids by yourself :)

gwen said...

From the cute pictures, it looks like you found some really fun places! They are at a fun age, so just enjoy it. All you really have to worry about is kids and laundry--no one will starve, and I agree with Kim on the house work! They are happy kids, and that is what is important right now!

gwen said...

Fun stuff and cute pictures! I'll bet they loved it! I'm glad K and B liked the bike cart. It looks like fun for all!