The boys and I went ice skating with my brother and his family. Everyone was so helpful and patient especially with a 2 and a 5-year old. It was my boys first time ever to go ice skating, and I think they really liked it.


My brother and part of his cute family. These guys are awesome!

Awhile ago, Ella did a post about people she admires. The whole time I was reading I couldn't help but think of how much I admired HER. I've said it before that I have the best nieces and nephews ever. However, I've been thinking about Trampis and Ella a lot lately and wanted them to know that I think they are so wonderful. They have been through a lot of crap in the last few years, and they are amazing examples of forgiveness, kindness, and fortitude.
Trampis and Ella, I love you and admire you both.

3 comments:
Awwwe, those are two very special people indeed!! How did everyone do skating, no major bumps or bruises I presume.
You are right, Trampis and Ella are two of my favorite people ever! Oh, and the pic of Beckham typing his ice skates is sooo cute!
Yes, they have been through a lot in the last couple of years, but they are being strong, and I am so grateful for that! I love them, and all of my grandchildren, more than I can say. They are a great bunch of kids. Christmas will no doubt be a tough time of year for them, but their mom and dad both have spouses who love them, too. They can feel loved wherever they are! So, Merry Christmas to all!
Post a Comment