Thursday, December 8, 2011

lOvEs

i love halloween.
i love love dancing.
i love love love visiting my family.

For Halloween this year my parents, my kids, and I were able to go to Vegas to visit my sister and her family. It was a quick trip and we spent as much time driving there and back as we did in Vegas. But, it was so worth it! We were able to go to Tuacahn's Thriller in St George.
It. was. so. fun.
We had to prep the kids for the zombies. I wouldn't say they loved them, but they were able to deal with them enough to enjoy the show. My kids were pretty much the only ones there that were 5 and under, but they laughed and danced around with the rest of us. I loved it and want to go again right now.

We also went to the trunk or treat while we were there. Their ward is so fun. Among other things, they had a costume contest. Mom won "scariest costume"-her zombie inspired from Thriller. I can't remember exactly, but Taz won a prize. I won fanciest costume. Personally, I think Cynjyn should have won BEST costume. But, I think the judges must not have known about Marie Antoinette. Cynj, you rocked it!

We had the best time. Thanks to my amazing parents and my awesome sister and her fabulous family!
We love you guys!













3 comments:

Krissy said...

Sounds like a good trip. I'm sad you guys never go to Vegas when I can go anymore! I was shocked to hear that Cynjyn didn't win a prize her costume was amazing and very unique!

garrynkim said...

We packed so much into those two short days. Thanks for making the effort to come up, I had a blast that weekend.

gwen said...

Vegas is always fun, but it is especially fun at Halloween. The costumes the Goons come up with and the Thriller show both make the trip worthwhile! Kres and Beck are great travelers. So, except for being a little crowded, the trip was good! Thanks, everyone, for the fun time!