Amber and I took the kids to a Mickey Mouse Music Party. It was so fun and the kids had a great time even though they were'nt quite recovered from the horrible flu they both had over the weekend. We brought puke bags and all, but thankfully did not need them. We were also lucky we got free tickets from Great-Grandpa since we spent a bajillion dollars on popcorn and drinks! Watching your kids dance, sing and laugh is definitely one of the best parts of parenting. I can live without the being sick part though!





5 comments:
Looks like they're having a blast. Are you the only ones there?? There are no people in the background. They don't look sick at all!
It was a private showing
They are so unbelieveably cute together! I'm glad they had fun--were the seats good? I'm absolutely sure other people were there!!
Didn't it occur to any of my family that there just might not have been anyone around when the pictures were taken because we showed up EARLY???
I know... but it really is the reason!
No. We don't believe you showed up early. It has never happened in the history of Kylene Thurston's life. Unless you got the time wrong and really thought it started earlier than it did? Or is Amber just good at keeping you punctual?
Post a Comment