Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Thoughts, Ultrasounds and Nothing to Post

I've had nothing to post lately.  But, I so enjoy other people's blogs that I decided I need to update even if I have nothing exciting to report.  

I've been a bit stressed lately.  At one of my recent ultrasounds, the doctor saw irregular growth in the brain ventricles.  Of course I could not get a clear answer to what it meant.  So, I checked the internet--not a good idea!  Basically, they can't tell anything except that everything might be totally fine, or the baby could have MAJOR neurological problems or anything between the two!  And, all I can do about it is stress out!  Clay and both kids went to my last appointment with me, and this time the ultrasound was completely normal.  I wonder if he even believed me that they said there could be an issue last time.  So frustrating.
I'm also thinking it might have been a bad idea to name this baby Beckham while I'm still pregnant with him.  The kicks are out of control!!!  

Lots of Ellas!!!
  My brother's daughter named Ella,   Clay's sister's daughter named Ella, and Brian's (Krissy's fiance) brother's daughter named Ella.  (The little one has a sister named Kylee too and her middle name is Caitlin.) 

Kres and I made a snowman one night.  We actually made three like this, but my camera batteries went out before I could get a picture.
And yes!  Kres is one lucky little boy.  He has two awesome grandmas!  I actually took a picture that I promised to do more of.
That's it.  Sorry for the boring post.

4 comments:

christy said...

the same thing happened when i was pregnant with aiden. luckily his brain turned out fine. he's actually pretty smart and pretty stubborn.

Unknown said...

Ya, don't ever check the internet for medical symptoms or those darned medical books either! It's a good way to start a panic attack!

garrynkim said...

Life is never boring. That's why we like to read others blogs, to see that their lives are just as tedious and boring!!

Dirt said...

I believed you