Tuesday, April 27, 2010

He's Jedan,Yksi, Ett, Um, Uno.....ONE!!!

I can't believe my video camera's batteries were dead because you really just had to see Beckham at his 1st Birthday Party! I think he had the best time. I was worried that he might be too shy or overstimulated with all the guests. Fortunately my worries were not met. He radiated with joy from the moment the first guests arrived and JUMPED out of my arms to Grandpa W. The highlight of the party was when he opened his pool-of-balls gift from Grandma T. He literally screamed with excitement!!! He laughed, clapped, and jabbered the rest of the party. It was so fun to see him so happy and excited. The pictures definitely do not do it justice. He really had a blast. Darn that video camera!














Happy Birthday!!!

6 comments:

garrynkim said...

ADoraBle decorations. Did you get the tissue ball idea from that How she do it website? Did Alisa make the cake? Sooooo cute. Wish we could have been there!

Libug said...

So cute. I wish I could have made it! Happy Birthday Beckham!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Beckham!!! The house looked great and the cake too!

gwen said...

It was fun to see him soooo excited, and the screaming was adorable! It was a fun party, and the decorations WERE great! Was he sick the next day after all that frosting? Love that boy!

Krissy T. said...

It was a fun party. Happy Birthday!

Janell said...

What a darling boy he is. So cute. I can't believe he is one!