These two are the best!

ENDLESS hours of play even when recovering from back surgery


Going on special trips like Vegas


SNUGGLING!!!

Having a hot tub and letting me play in it as much as I want to

Making Breakfast look fun so that I will want to eat it.

Feeding me

Playing basketball in the barn even when I'm not tall enough to throw it two feet in the air

Tractor Rides

And, letting me drive

Fixing Fences

Teaching me

Letting me help with the cows

Showing me the way

Looking like me :)
(don't you think so?)

Thanks for ALL that you do for us!
We love you!
3 comments:
They sure are special people!
Did you find your camera? I hope so. Yes, they are special and fun!!
Thanks for the nice tribute! Many years ago I told myself I wanted to be a good grandma because I didn't have a good grandma! So, I have tried to keep that committment. Of course, how could you not be a good grandma when you have 10 very special grandkids!
Post a Comment