THE FIRST SNOW FALL OF THE YEAR
BY KRESIMIR'S MOM
FOR KRESIMIR
Thumbs up. I'm already to go play in the snow.
I want to be the one who makes the first tracks in the newly fallen snow.
This is so much fun.
Let's help Dad.
Look what we made!
What could be better than making a snowman?
DESTROYING a snowman of course!
What a HAPPY day!
NOW FOR THE OTHER STORY...
MY FIRST SNOW STORY
BY BECKHAM'S MOM
FOR BECKHAM
I'm gearing up for this thing called SNOW.
I'm happy and ready to go.
What! It sticks to gloves! I don't like anything that sticks to my hands.
Maybe I can still have some fun?
Falling is NOT fun.
My Eyes! My Eyes!
Hey, who turned out the lights?
Help me.
How could you do this to me?
Maybe I can forgive you.
Disclosure: By the end, he actually liked playing in the snow!
4 comments:
oh pour beckham yay for kres you two were super cute but i dont beleve beckham had fun in the snow because he does not like that tipe of things but good job on the snow man that rocked .
How cute, that is typical Beckham, he's so funny! You are a great writer, Ky :)At least Kres had fun!
Two great stories! Now put them in a scrapbook! The snowman was perfect, and poor Beckham will probably never forgive you!
You actually make snow look fun. The boys are darling.
Post a Comment