Sunday, December 19, 2010

pReScHoOl ChRiStMaS pRoGrAm

The kids had their Preschool Christmas Program on Friday. They were adorable. Last year they had a hard time wanting to participate, so thankfully that wasn't the case this year. As usual we were in a rush to get out the door, so these pictures will have to do. (We did have to be there by 10 AM! which is always a stretch for me)





Kresh during his performance and his super-cute friend, Halle, behind him.

What did he tell Santa he wanted for Christmas? A Scooby Doo!
Should have guessed it, but not what he's been asking for-yikes!
Surprisingly, Beckham had no desire to meet Santa Claus :)
Kresh really wanted to decorate his own Christmas tree this year. I have been wanting to get a smaller tree that would be just for the kids stuff, so I found this old mini-tree in one of my boxes and decided to duct tape the broken leg so Kresh could decorate it. It's a pretty sad looking little tree, but they did a great job decorating it and had fun, so I guess that's all that matters.


One night after Beckham went to sleep, Kresh and I went sledding. I love going when its dark, quiet, and so peaceful.

I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit. I can't stop thinking about Mom's homemade almond roca and Chex mix!

4 comments:

garrynkim said...

Kres and Ella look adorable. I love the little tree, it's perfect for them. It looks like he had fun participating in the program too. Tell dad to grow a beard and wear lots of red and then just tell Beckham it's grandpa!!

Krissy T. said...

Looks like they did a great job! I was thinking the same thing as Kim--Tell Beckham Santa is Grandpa and see if that helps!

gwen said...

They always look so cute for their programs, and I know Kres has fun doing them! He looks so grown up with his hands in his pockets. I love the snow chair., Poor Beckham misses out on a lot by being so cautious. But, it's ok to be afraid of strangers, and when you stop to think about it, Santa is Strange. Got to go--have to make some almond roca!

kc and k said...

Good, Mom, you got the hint! :)