Sunday, November 14, 2010

No More Babies in the House

Yep, he recently turned 18 months.
These pictures were taken on his first day of nursery (yipee). Although he did so good in class, I couldn't enjoy my classes without him. So, I ended up waiting in the hall just to make sure he was okay. I know it's silly of me, but I did it anyway.
Here are some things about him:

He is so easy going.
He almost always laughs when I put him down for naps and bedtime because he loves sleeping so much. (so dreamy for me)
He loves to eat, although he's getting more picky or maybe just picky about wanting to feed himself.
His favorite thing to eat is link sausages. (cut up of course)
He LOVES rocks and balls and anything he can throw and catch. While Clay was gone, Beckham and I played catch for about 45 minutes each night before bed. He could play all day long.
He's becoming very independent.
He chats all the time but mostly jibber jabber.
His favorite word is "Bump Pa" (Grandpa).
He thinks it is so funny that when we ask him to say a word that he already knows that he says grandpa instead. We all think it's pretty funny.
He has a fun sense of humor.
I think his first word was "thank you", and he still says it all the time. (so sweet)
His TOP favorite people besides his mom and dad are Amber, Tanner, Randy and of course Grandpa.
He loves to give hugs and kisses.
He doesn't like to get in trouble and is very sensitive about that.
He gets nervous and scared of lots of things.
He is shy.
He is only in the 3rd percentile for his weight. (a step up from 2nd percentile)
He is a DELIGHT!

But, he isn't a baby anymore. Now if only I could convince these two of that, things would be easier around here.

4 comments:

Krissy T. said...

He is getting to be a big boy, that's for sure! He is a delightful person and fun to be around too.

gwen said...

Everything you have said is true--He is a mother's dream-come-true in personality and teperment! We love him and love to be around him. So cute, too!

garrynkim said...

He looks typical in that first picture, like he's tolerating you taking it!! So cute and wow, he really doesn't look like a baby anymore:(

jessica said...

Your boys are darling and they are getting so big! We need to catch up one of these days...xoxo